Chelsea duo Diego Costa and Oscar Fight in Training ground
Chelsea stars Diego Costa and Oscar have been involved in an angry training ground fight. LOL so this hos how they train bah, no wonder they are so rough in matches.
The pair clashed furiously during today’s morning session at the club’s Cobham HQ and had to be separated by team-mates and coaching staff.
It came during a particularly intense training session ahead of the club’s FA Cup tie against Scunthorpe this weekend.
Oscar is understood to have gone in on Costa with what has been described as “a particularly hefty tackle”.
Spain striker Costa is understood to have responded in kind with an even stronger challenge that left Oscar incensed.
The pair then squared up and exchanged angry words before others came between them.
It is understood Oscar came off considerably worse from the two tackles.
Club sources, however, insist the pair eventually calmed down and were seen going towards the changing rooms together.
Costa has returned to form since Mourinho’s departure, scoring in two of the subsequent three games.
The Brazil-born Spain striker hit two against Watford and another at Crystal Palace last Sunday.
It is the latest controversial incident involving the Spanish international since he moved to the Premier League.
During the draw with Tottenham, Costa was pictured throwing his bib in the direction of former boss Jose Mourinho.
It came after the striker had been dropped to the bench at White Hart Lane before the Blues used up all their substitutes.
He was also said to have been involved in a bust-up with skipper John Terry earlier this season.
Following Mourinho’s axe, Costa was booed by the Stamford Bridge faithful ahead of the home clash with Sunderland.
Costa, who has had a disappointing second campaign, was held responsible by some fans for the Portuguese’s departure – along with Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas.
Fabregas himself has also been involved in a training ground row this season in the days leading up to Mourinho’s departure.
The Spaniard is said to have put a late challenge in on youngster Charly Musonda, which resulted in several senior figures having to be separated.